Free competitive quotes on RV Insurance Policies from your Rocky Mountain RV insurance specialist. Fast and reliable estimates with answers to all of your RV buying questions.
Why Buy A Warranty
You have decided to make a large investment in the purchase of your new RV so lets look at the facts:
- RV’s are made to travel but when you have a service problem its no fun to have to travel hundreds of miles out of your way for service when any dealer or repair facility can service your RV. Manufacturers warranties require service by manufacturers stores. Often manufacturer stores are over scheduled which means your family vacation might get put on hold. Supreme warranty coverage means they pay any dealer or repair facility up front so you go to the front of the line. Onsite service means your family vacation doesn’t have to turn into a nightmare. Think of the extra lodging costs and food costs you will have to pay if your RV is being repaired. When your RV has a problem call for mobile RV service and spend time enjoying your vacation not worrying. What is your vacation time worth. RV’s with warranties have a higher retain able value because future buyers want the peace of mind on how your RV has been maintained. The warranty is transferable giving the new buyer the peace of mind on the condition of your RV. Many original buyers never incur costs on the original purchase of the warranty because the costs of the warranty are refunded when they sell their RV for a higher price to the next buyer.
- Most people only use their RV for half the year so the factory warranty is really only good for half the time stated. Peace of mind is worth something. Even if you are handy why spend your personal time being a handyman and take your time away from enjoying your vacation. Maybe you can fix it but you will still have to buy the parts.
Hassle Free Claims & Payment
Your claim can be paid up front by credit card to any dealership or repair facility of your choice in the US or Canada. By paying up front you get the fastest possible service instead of being put on a waiting list.
Your warranty is insured and backed so you don’t have to worry about your coverage for the term of your contract.
The warranty can be renewed after the seven policy has expired. Enjoy your RV with the peace of mind you want.
You can transfer your warranty to the buyer of your RV if you decide to sell it. Most customers will pay more for an RV that has a warranty and has been covered since it was purchased new. That means more money in your pocket.
Money Back Guarantee*
If you have no claims of any kind before the full term agreement expires, We will refund you 100% of the full purchase price of your extended service contract.
- BRAKES – Electric Brake Actuator, Breakaway Switch, Backing Plates, Wheel Cylinders.
- CHASSIS FRAME AND HITCH – LP Mounting Bracket, Bumper Welds, Manual Lift Jacks, All Chassis Frame Welds, Coupler for Gooseneck, Frame Mounted Hitches.
- ELECTRICAL – Wiring harness, Connector Plugs.
- LIFT CRANK SYSTEM – Factory Installed Electric or Manual Latch Lift Crank, Cables, Pulleys and Motors, Switches, Tongue Jack.
- SUSPENSION – Wheel Bearings, Universal Joints, Coil a Leaf Spring Assemblies and Bushings, Spindles, Spind Supports, Struts (excluding replacement cartridge Axle Shafts.
- SEALS, GASKETS AND SEALING BOOTS – All seals and Gaskets (excluding weather stripping) and Sealing Boots are covered if your trailer is not older than current plus four model years at time of Contract sale.
- WATER HEATER – Burner Assembly, Tank, Thermostat, Fittings, Control Panel and Switches, Thermocouple, Gas Valve, Electronic Ignition Assembly, Printed Circuit Boards.
- Waste system – Shower, Toilet (except Electrical Toilets), Sinks, Holding Tanks, Vacuum Breaker, Gate Valves, Fittings and Connections.
- FRESH WATER SYSTEMS – Water Pump, Compressor, Water Tanks, Lines, Traps, Fittings, Faucets.
- CENTRAL/ROOF AC – (Central Air or Roof Mounted 110V) Compressor, Evaporator, Capacitors, Relays, Thermostat, Condenser, Heat Strips, Control Panel, Switches, Receiver Dryer, Blower Motor, Fan Motor, Bathroom Vent Motor, High/Low Cut-off Switch, Pressure Cycling Switch, Electronic Module.
- RANGE AND OVENS – Burner Assembly, Thermostat, Thermocouple, Burner Valve, Microwave Oven, Power Hood, Printed Circuit Boards.
- LP GAS SYSTEM – Regulators, Gas Bottles, Mounting Brackets, Pigtails, Automatic Shut-Off System, L/P Lines, Fittings, Gauges.
- HEATING SYSTEM – Furnace, Igniter, heat Pump, Burner Assembly, Thermocouple, Gas Valve, Thermostat, Blower Motor, Fans, Printed Circuit Boards.
- REFRIGERATOR – Thermostat, Thermocouple, Cooling Unit Compressor and Evaporator, Condenser, Fans, Burner Assembly, Igniter, Printed Circuit Boards.
- AUXILIARY POWER PLANT/GENERATOR – All internally lubricated parts of the Power plant Engine, Plus the Starter and Switches, Generator Assembly, and Head (if damaged as a result of a Breakdown of a covered internally lubricated part), Power Converters, Printed Circuit Boards, Inverter, Voltage Regulator, Gauges, also covered are Electric Step Mechanical/Hydraulic Components.
- DELUXE APPLIANCE COVERAGE – The following factory installed (or if Dealer installed and meets all manufacturer specifications) items are Covered and included if our Trailer is no older than current plus five (5) model years: Ice Maker, Trash Compactor, Central Vacuum Cleaner System, Built-in Coffee maker, In-sink Disposal, Smoke Detector, CO2 Detector.
- HI-TECH PACKAGE – The following factory installed (or if Dealer installed and meets all manufacturer specifications). Items are Covered and included if your trailer is no older than current plus five (5) model years : CD Radio, Satellite Dish, Radar Detector, Stereo Equalizer, On Board Global Positioning System (GPS), Fax Modem, Built-in Television (29 inches or less), Built in VCR/DVD Players), Built-in Compact Disc Player’s), Built-in Video Game System’s), Personal Computer Systems including Monitors and Printers.